Northcliff House College Curriculum
- Northcliff House College is a well-established independent, co-educational school for a new and innovative generation.
- NHC caters for learners from Grade R – 12 (National Senior Certificate) and is growing rapidly.
- NHC is equipped to cater for both learners with special needs and academic enrichment programmes for more advanced learners.
- Quality, dual-medium education is offered in small classes with an excellent pupil/teacher ratio.
- A pupil centered approach with emotional support is offered within a modern curriculum.
- NHC is accredited and monitored by all WCED standards which ensure a quality education is provided.
- The school has an excellent academic record and gained recognition in 2011 for “Achievement for Academic Results in the Overberg District”.
- Ranges of challenging learning areas are offered at NHC.
- Children are continually assessed in order to implement consolidation, extension, and remediation.
- Highly qualified, child-centered classes and subject teachers facilitate the pupils’ learning experience.
- The introduction of the interactive whiteboards has made the learning and teaching experience a richer one.
- Academically, the school keeps pace with modern trends in order to stay at the forefront of education and aims to create productive members of society.
The School Subjects offered for Grade 10 -12 are as follows:
- Afrikaans (H en EAT)
- Business Studies
- English (H & FAL)
- Life Orientation
- Life Science
- Maths Literacy
- Physical Science
- Visual Art