Northcliff House College Activities
- A range of challenging learning areas based on the National Curriculum Statement statements is offered.
- The inherent principals of the Western Cape Education Department, are followed as our learners benefit from this cross-curricular, problem solving and cooperative approach.
- Children are assessed on a continuous basis in order that consolidation, extension and remediation can occur.
- Highly qualified, child-centred classes and subject teachers facilitate the pupils’ learning experience.
- Arts and Culture; Drama and private tutoring are among our specialist subjects and subject areas.
- Our Economic and Management Science programme and Business Programme aid in the development of entrepreneurship and life skills ensure our pupils are equipped to deal with the challenges of the future, in order to make a real contribution to the world in which we live.
- Academically, the school keeps pace with modern trends in order to stay at the forefront of education and aims to create productive members of society.
Our comprehensive and sustainable outreach and leadership programme further inculcates social responsibility, environmental and community awareness. School Phase:
- Secondary- GET and FET bands
- Lowest Grade: Grade R
- Highest Grade: Grade 12
- Number of Pupils: 170
- Founding Year: 2001